AMIM Miri Shipyards Visit 2019, 26th Nov 2019, Miri, Sarawak
1) Sealestial Marine Seafarer Training Centre (SEAMASTER)
2) Sribima Maritime Training Centre (SMTC)
3) Shin Yang Shipyard Sdn. Bhd.
4) Laju Kurnia Maju Shipyard Sdn. Bhd.
5) Kian Juan Dockyard Sdn. Bhd.
6) Cougar Shipyard & Engineering Sdn. Bhd.
7) Berjaya Dockyard Sdn. Bhd.
8) Syarikat Sarawak Slipways Sdn. Bhd.
9) Nam Cheong Dockyard Sdn. Bhd.
10) Sealink Shipyard Sdn. Bhd.
This is in line with AMIM objective to promote cooperation between its members and affiliated members with the object of forming a healthy working relationship between parties. With the participation from the representatives of MIDA and the Royal Malaysian Navy, this visit also became the bridge that connects the industry and the government closer, assisting them in providing valuable inputs for the betterment of the industry and ultimately bringing progress to Malaysia as a whole.